Here, we offer the participants to register for the “MZES Open Social Science Conference 2019” through the website https://www.mzes.uni-mannheim.de/openscience/. The registration process requires providing personal data and entering it into a submission form. Personal data will be transferred to us and stored. The following personal data will be collected in the process of registration:
- First and last name of the user
- Email-address of the user
- Institutional Affiliation of the user
- information about the members participating in the OSSC19 Crowdsourced Replication Initiative
- motivation to register
- self-reported prior knowledge about pre-registration (MZES-Gesis Pre-Registration Challenge)
At the time of registration the following information will be stored:
- Date and time of registration
Users are required to register in order to guarantee that the “MZES Open Social Science Conference 2019” can be adequately prepared and carried out. We do not disclose your personal data to any third party except for the information necessary to book your hotel room.
The data concerned shall be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were stored.